How it works
- You must be registered with fivesquid.com to buy or sell through the site.....don’t worry, registration is free for both buyers and sellers
- Individual services are set at a fixed prices, starting at £5 (five pounds)
- Payment is taken in advance for all services and payment made to the seller upon mutually agreed completion of the service
- Members outside of the UK will be able to pay for services in their local currency on the order page, all currency conversion rates are subject to the payment processer (Paypal, Stripe etc)
- You may not offer or accept payments for services on fivesquid.com using any method other than placing an order through fivesquid.com
- Buyers are granted all rights for the work once delivered, unless otherwise specified by the seller within their service description or as agreed with the buyer
Commission on Orders
- For each £5 service successfully delivered the seller’s account will be credited with £4
- For each £10 service successfully delivered, the seller's account will be credited with £8
- For each £20 service successfully delivered, the seller's account will be credited with £17
- For each £50 service successfully delivered, the seller's account will be credited with £45
Orders and Add-ons Comission in percentages:
- £5-£15 orders successfully delivered, we charge 20%
- £20- £45 orders successfully delivered, we charge 15%
- £50-£300 orders successfully delivered, we charge 10%
- For Bespoke orders (£300+) successfully delivered, we charge 10%
- All orders are handled through fivesquid.com. fivesquid.com will pay sellers for each service upon successful delivery
- Withdrawing revenues requires having a valid PayPal account. Please make sure that your PayPal account can receive incoming payments.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal after a safety clearance period of 12-15 days.
- PayPal imposes a fee for withdrawing revenues so the more you withdraw at one time the better.
- Once funds have been withdrawn from your account they cannot be recredited
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the seller's revenues are returned to the buyer.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun
- The seller will be notified by email each time a buyer orders a service.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery duration they specified when creating their service. Failing to do so will permit the buyer to cancel the order and will reduce the seller's rating.
- Sellers’ ratings are calculated based on feedback received from buyers, number of orders completed/cancelled and delivery times met.
- Both buyers and sellers have the option to cancel an order by agreement. Doing so has no negative effect on either party. If the seller decides to cancel the order this will have a negative effect on their rating.
Privacy and guidelines
- Sellers' and buyers' identities are kept anonymous. To protect your privacy, avoid requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact information.
- All communications, information and files exchange should be performed exclusively through the site using the fivesquid.com messaging system.
- Posting or sending illegal, potentially offensive, abusive, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent or any harmful things will result in your account being blocked permanently.
- Advertising for services to post false reviews as well as posting false reviews is prohibited; such listings can be removed without giving notice to the lister and without liability for doing so; and Fivesquid shall be indemnified for any liability resulting from adverts to post false review and reviews themselves.
- Please check your local laws and regulations before purchasing any service. fivesquid.com is not responsible for the use of any services hosted on the site or their outcomes intended or otherwise.
Work delivery & communications
- You are responsible to scan all transferred files for viruses and malware. fivesquid.com will not be responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the 'Deliver Completed Work' tab (located in the Order Page).
- Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and file a complaint. After that time, the order will be marked as complete.
- In the case that arbitration is required fivesquid.com's decision is final.
- Services may be purchased using a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created. The seller will be notified once you have submitted the required information through the order.
- If you have more than £5 credit in your fivesquid.com account then £5 will be debited from your fivesquid.com account as payment rather than from your nominated Paypal account
- As a buyer, your identity is kept anonymous at all times. To protect your privacy, avoid requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact information.
- You may not pay other users directly using their PayPal account. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately.
- Avoid filing a dispute or reversing a payment through Paypal or your bank. Doing so may get your account blocked.
- In case of a problem, always try and work things out with your seller. If you need further assistance, contact our customer support.
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be done by customer support only up to a period of 10 days from order completion date. We will not be able to cancel orders after that time.
- When a buyer buys a service which has to be delivered physically, the buyer will be required to provide a shipping address; The Seller will be responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer supplies the shipping address. Fivesquid.com does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems caused, directly or indirectly, from delivered items and their shipping.
- Violation of fivesquid.com Terms of Service may get your account permanently blocked.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from blocked accounts after a safety period of 45 to 90 days, depending on block reason, from day of last cleared payment received in their account and subject to fivesquid.com approval.
- fivesquid.com reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehavior. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on fivesquid.com.
- fivesquid.com may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, fivesquid.com will make a new copy of the Terms of Service available at http://www.fivesquid.com/terms_of_service.
- fivesquid.com is a UK based company and as such is subject to that country’s laws.
- fivesquid.com pays all taxes and levies associated with its own business including VAT on the commission based service provided; all buyers and sellers must ensure, where applicable, that they conform to their local rules and regulations and pay all required taxes associated with the purchase or sale of any service. fivesquid.com will not be held responsible for any liabilities associated with the sale or purchase of any of the services hosted on the site other than their own commitments.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can submit a customer support ticket at http://support.fivesquid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- fivesquid.com will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to Paypal. Refunds are made to the buyer's balance and are made available for future purchases on fivesquid.com.
By registering as a member on our website, you may receive newsletters and other communications via email. See “Communications from the Site” section below.
As a registered member on fivesquid.com, it is the member's responsibility to use the account for its intended purpose. Members who breach the following account uses will receive a warning or account suspension (depending on the breach of the terms). Members will receive a warning or suspensions if:
- They encourage service buyers to pay for services outside of the fivesquid.com website
- Share payment information or personal information that encourages other registered members to transact outside of the website
- Spam other members about services or products
Communications from the Site
Special Offers and Updates
We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out.”
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by submitting a ticket here http://support.fivesquid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new